Houston's Unique Neighborhood Tours
We offer several tours that focus on unique neighborhoods of Houston:
- Southeast Houston - We visit multiple neighborhoods including Harrisburg, Magnolia Park, the East End, Lawndale, Glenbrook Valley, Garden Villas, a convent, historic cemetery, Gulfgate Center Mall, Joseph, Mary, and Jesus statue, Sims Bayou Urban Nature Center, Houston Sports Authority Museum, Texas Guandi Temple, Law Offices of Tim Hootman, Hofheinz Pavilion, Moores Opera House, Blaffer Gallery, The Orange Show, Warehouse of Mass Distribution art car. Lunch at the Star Asian Buffet, Cici’s Pizza, or Don Carlos Mexican Restaurant.
- Greater Southwest Houston - Tour the towns of Southside Place, West University Place, Bellaire, Stafford, Missouri City, Sugar Land, and the neighborhoods of Meyerland, and Westbury. Tour two or three museums, a university, and houses of worship.
- South Central Houston - including Southland Terrrace, Riverside Terrrace, Timbercrest, University Oaks, Audubon Place, Westmoreland Place, and more.
- Near West Houston - including the Galleria area, River Oaks, Tanglewood, Freedmen's Town, Montrose, and Hyde Park.
- We will also customize a tour for what you want.
See the magnificent mansions, Victorian homes, and shotgun homes of yesteryear.
Learn about the architecture, the development and expansion of the city, and the people who lived and still live there. Learn about the contributions and the roles these communities within the city made and continue to make.