Cruise Ship Terminal Transportation
We offer transportation to and from the two cruise ship terminals in the greater Houston area. Neither terminal is located in Houston.
- Galveston Cruise Ship Terminal
- General Information
- Click here to display the Cruise Ship Terminal Transportation Price Chart.
Note that we are required to collect sales tax of 8.25% on all tours.
You will require the free Adobe Reader in order to read this pricing document. You can download the latest version of this software by clicking this link.
The Galveston Cruise Ship Terminal is in Galveston
- It is 51.6 miles/83.1 kilometers from downtown Houston. The drive time is approximately 60 minutes.
- It is 41.9 miles/67.5 kilometers from Hobby Airport (HOU). The drive time is approximately 50 minutes.
- It is 70.5 miles/113 kilometers from Bush Intercontinental Airport of Houston (IAH). The drive time is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- It is 56.4 miles/90.7 kilometers from The Galleria. The drive time is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
As anyone going to or coming from a cruise ship typically has one large suitcase and one carry-on, we need to allocate more space for luggage. We use a small van for 1 to 3 people, a full size van for 4 to 9 people, and buses for larger groups. If you have more luggage resulting in us having to upgrade the vehicle, a surcharge will be added.
We normally pick up at either of the terminals at 9:00 AM. If you want a later pickup, let us know.
We normally drop off at either of the terminals at 12:00 or 1:00 PM. If you want an earlier or later drop off, let us know.
We can also provide tours of:
- Space Center Houston (SCH), and/or the
- The San Jacinto Monument (SJM) and the Battleship Texas (BT).
The cost of the tours will depend on the length that you want, how many people are in your party, and the related admission fees at SCH, the SJM, and the BT. We can also provide abridged versions of the tours above so as to mix some of the them together. The most popular length is a 3.0-hour tour. However, if you have the majority of the day available, longer and more inclusive tours are available, also.