Shreveport, Branson, and Little Rock Tour
9 Days, 8 Nights
Usually from a Saturday to a Second Sunday
Our Shreveport, Branson, and Little Rock tour is a wholesome week full of musicals, comedy, shows, and concerts. We only offer this tour during the summer. The cold weather and the snow in the mountains during the winter make can make this a challenging trip if done outside of summer. Many of the performers are only in Branson in the winter and or summer. Branson hosts an estimated over 8,000,000 people annually and with more theater seating than Broadway, in New York City. Since 60 Minutes covered Branson in1991, the city has become a major vacation destination. Many people think of Branson as a hillbilly town with only live entertainment. It is far more than that with over 100 different live shows and several activities. The music spans the gamut with country and western, blue grass, gospel, an a cappella band, musicals, rhythm and blues, and rock and roll. Expect almost every show to have an acknowledgement or dedication to God, the country, military veterans, and those couples, in the audience, who have been married the longest duration.
We have 5.4 days in Branson full of shows and activities. We plan on providing you with 3 events each day. Two of these events will normally be live performances. We will customize the tour for you if you share with us what type of shows or performers you want to see and hear. Shows normally begin in the late morning at about 10:00 AM, one in the early or mid-afternoon at 2:00 or 3:00 PM, and one for the early evening at about 8:00 PM. Multiple artists perform at different times in the same theater. You will also have one free day to do, shop, or go to whatever you want on our last full day in Branson. Thus, after you have become more acquainted and comfortable with the area, you can schedule anything that you personally want to see or do.
Because some of the performers’ schedules change each season, we cannot give all of the entertainers with absolute certainty, until after someone requests information. However, we regularly go to the Dutton Inn, the Branson Variety Theater, and the Starlite Theatre to see their generally annual performers. We also schedule many fun activities for you to enjoy. Call or write to us and we will be glad to set up a tour for you.
This tour covers over 1,500 miles/2,414 kilometers. This also covers several cities and sites. We have several tours and admissions to pay third party vendors whom we will need to contact to find out the latest prices. Thus, the pricing will need to be calculated. Allow one week for any quotes. Unless stated, all meals are separate.
Among the tours and activities that we typically take are:
- A river boat cruise on Lake Taneycomo
- Shopping at Branson Landing
- A ride on the Branson Scenic Railway
- A Table Rock Dam Tour
- Adventure Ziplines of Branson
- The Shepherd Inspiration Tower and Outdoor Theatre
- The Titanic Museum
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Hannah's Maze of Mirrors
- The Castle of Chaos, a 5-D Theater
- Depart from Houston at 8:00 AM on day 1.
- Drive approximately 244 miles/393 kilometers on day 1.
- Arrive in Shreveport, Louisiana for lunch between 12:30 - 2:00 PM on day 1.
- Tour and spend the night in Shreveport on day 1.
- Depart from Shreveport at 9:00 AM on day 2.
- Drive approximately 374 miles/602 kilometers on day 2.
- Arrive in Branson, Missouri by 4:00 PM on day 2.
- Check into a hotel on day 2.
- Organized activities, shopping, and shows on days 3 - 6.
- Free day on day 7.
- Depart from Branson, Missouri at 9:00 AM on day 8.
- Drive approximately 173 miles/278 kilometers on day 8.
- Arrive in Little Rock Arkansas for lunch between 12:15 - 1:45 PM on day 8.
- Tour and spend the night in Little Rock. Little Rock is the state capitol for Arkansas on day 8.
- Depart Little Rock, Arkansas at 9:00 AM on day 9.
- Drive approximately 437 miles/703 kilometers on day 9.
- Arrive in Houston by 5:00 PM on day 9.
- 1 night in Shreveport, Lousiana.
- 6 nights in Branson, Missouri.
- 1 night in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Breakfast is included each day in Branson.
Inquire for prices when making reservations.