San Antonio Tours
Welcome to our page for San Antonio tours. These tours range from 1 to 9 days. One has many options that can be mixed and matched. Tours depart from Houston at 7:00 AM and return by 9:00 PM.
A one-day tour of San Antonio includes:
- Transportation – approximately 500 miles to, around, and touring San Antonio; approximately 100 additional miles for each trip to other cities such as San Marcos and or New Braunfels, or 88 additional miles from Austin to San Antonio one-way,
- Shopping at Rivercenter Mall,
- The Alamo (1718),
- Alamo Plaza,
- Riverwalk (Paseo del Rio),
- Arneson River Theater,
- La Villita with homes from the 1700s,
- Andean musical winds and guitar band,
- Drive-by San Fernando Cathedral (1731),
- Drive-by The Spanish Governor’s Palace (early 1700s),
- Market Square including the Farmers Market Plaza,
- Lunch at La Margarita and shopping at the Mercado,
- The King William District Tour of old mansions.
Multiple-day tours include any of the following options:
- 1 day at SeaWorld in San Antonio,
- 1 day at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio,
- 1 more day of touring San Antonio including the Mission San Jose y San Miguel de Aguayo (1720), Steves Homestead Museum, The Guenther House, Ripley’s Believe It or Not & Louis Tussaud’s Waxworks, the Ripley’s Haunted Adventure, Guinness World Records Museum, and Tomb Rider 3D Adventure Ride and Arcade,
- 1 more day touring San Antonio’s Japanese Tea Gardens, Witte Museum, the UTSA Institute of Texas Cultures, and the Tower of the Americas including a 4D adventure.
- I more day of touring San Antonio including going inside the San Fernando Cathedral, Bexar County Courthouse, the Spanish Governor’s Palace, and the Casa Jose Navarro’s Home Complex, seeing the O Henry House, and touring and having lunch at the Buckhorn Saloon and Museum & the Texas Rangers Museum. On Wednesdays through Saturdays, we tour the Fort Sam Houston Museum and on Sundays we tour the Texas Transportation Museum.
- 1 day at Schlitterbahn, one of the most popular water parks in the US, in New Braunfels,
- 1 day shopping at the discount outlet malls in San Marcos and Wonder World, and or
- 1st day in Austin that includes a tour of the Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ) Library and Museum (1971), the University of Texas (1883), State Capitol (1888), General Land Office Building Museum (1857), 6th Street, and downtown. Drive by the Governor’s Mansion (1856), Waterloo Park, the French Legation building from 1841, and the Texas State Cemetery (1851). Lunch at Sholz Garten (1866) or a comparable restaurant in Austin. Spend the night in San Antonio.